Thursday, June 14, 2012

Writing

I always said to myself  I should write more often than ever before. This is one of the ways I could improve my writing in English. Yeah my writing is bad. Somehow, i am glue to facebook and i cant remove the stick as I always wanted to divide the time among the social media, be it facebook, blogging, twitter. Well it doesnt work well for me. I guess I need solid disciplinary action on myself so I am being able to do blogging as i am always in facebook. I really dunno when people tend to ask me, why do you write? Though some perception around me probably have this right in your face tendency well we wanna make awareness. But I realize, do I really kidding myself about awareness? What awareness? Argghh...I just write when I seriously felt like writing. It doesnt matter what is it about. However I realize whenever I write, I think too much..Milo ice everyone? Have a pleasent weekend. Jumaah Mubarak to you and your love ones

No comments: