Friday, June 6, 2008

To lose your love one

Last week, I lost an old friend after so long he battled against the odds with his cancer, in the end, he left this world with meaningful meaning of friendship for me. This year, I lost 2 friends. At our age, we didn't expect the tragedy. However, my growing up days is about knowing death itself. I had lost almost 10 friends either through accident or illness. Its a painful memories but this is life, the wisdom behind it, we shall know after we experiencing the pain and sorrow. I know there are people around me whom also received the same fate in experiencing the lost of their love ones.

Most of the time, I pray to God to make those who love and care for me to be happy when the day I have to leave them. I don't know when it will be but I pray so hard the people I love wont leave till I close my eyes. I am not perfect to everyone but they are perfect to me. My uncle used to tell me You wont know how to appreciate someone till he or she is no longer around that reminded me of my dad. I was lucky to spend 14 days with him before his last breath. I get to know him better and it repair our damage relationship. The last day of his life when I was with him was the moment I will never forget in my entire life.

Its painful to lose someone in your life. You wont feel until the time the person is no longer with you. The yearn to be together will make you suffer. You will only know love when the moment of broken hearts hurt you so much, it makes you helpless. I experience it many times and yet I am not immune to it. No one wants to be hurt and no one wants to lose their love ones but Allah know what is the best for us. We plan but Allah is the best planner of all. At times, I close my eyes and cried. I am so weak and hopeless. And I hope my love ones will be with me till my last breath. May Allah bless those who had left us in this world and may Allah forgive me.

No comments: