Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends and birthday

I didn't realize it will be my birthday on this sunday until Nash brought it up to me last thursday during zikir and asked the congregation to recite fatiha for me. Alhamdulilah, it was such a unique feeling on this occasion as I celebrate my 32th birthday. I received many birthday wishes from new brothers and also many old friends. From sms, email and facebook. It touches me alot as I about to shed some tears reading their messages. A birthday wish through sms from london, Australia, Germany, Glasgow, Cyprus, Istanbul, Jakarta, Jawa, KL, Kedah and my lovely wife makes my day happy.

It feels good to be remember but I didn't expect such overflow messages. However, I should be thankful when others remember me. This made me realize each friends that i met along my journey play a role in my life. Be it good or bad, the wisdom of the reality remain unseen only time will allow me to understand the whole issue. Facebook brought me to old memories as I met most of my old friends. When you meet them again, its sort of different feeling, you are more keen to be together, appreciating one another. Perhaps we have grown older in trying to understand life better or you have been looking at yourself more often and finding your own faults. By the way, thanks for the lovely messages and friendship. Love you all. may Allah bless you and your family.

No comments: