Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Life: The journey of my heart and soul

Life have been so different for me lately. I am not too sure how to describe it to you. Its a soothing feeling that paint my colorful life and at the same time it taste bitter. Whatever it could be, I accept it with an open heart. I am sure its good for my heart, soul and ego. Learning the hardest way, i hope will make me sober in realizing whatever i do in my daily life although I am forgetful with so many things on my mind. But I try to learn from my mistakes and swallow every bits and pieces of my arrogance, ignorance and recklessness, hoping to be a better person. I am positively sure with the person I love so much by my side, any obstacles we will be able to overcome it.

I am fortunate to have such person in my life. Well life is not always about happiness, its about contentment. It depend on how you see things in life. Though Its easier said than done. All we need is to be patience and learning our mistakes from time to time. Whenever we did our best, whatever is going to happen Allah will make it the best for us. There is no such perfect solution to many issues we are facing today. When we solve one problem, another will appear. What we can do is to understand life and the role of mankind in this world. Nothing is perfect, everything is illusion. When we see the mistakes of others, we realize the sign of God perfection. God is love, Love is God. There will be a time when God send someone to you, don't reject them, it could be the greatest gift you ever have in your life. If you are choosy, don't blame God, question yourself.

may Allah bless you and forgive me.

No comments: