Wednesday, January 14, 2009

facebook

Many friends were asking why I didn't update my blog frequently anymore . I am not too sure of a positive reply. Beats me, could be I have nothing to say lately or could be I spend most of the time on facebook. Yeah! Facebook ! A revolutionary tools that have brought the world together. I felt such emotion meeting old friends, enemies and long lost cousins through facebook. It empower the whole surrounding of your life, suddenly, you felt mature, thinking of old friends regardless whether they are close to you. Somehow, each one of them play major role in our life. Those days of misunderstanding and back biting vanish into thin air as we tend to appreciate their friendship in our life.

I am dumbfounded to realize those friends back then who even not close to me before, have a sense of emotion with me. You felt the spirit of togetherness. Let us ignore the politics of life and focus on the path of friendship in this world and hereafter. Easier said than done. However, after going through the patch of turbulence in life, the discovery of appreciation of others will ensure our soberity in thanking Allah that He have send us many wonderful strangers who we call them friends. I realize when we keep on pointing at others faults, relatively we are also the same. It reminds me of what Shah Naqshband said :If we look at the mistakes of our friends, we will be left friendless because no one is perfect. We keep on changing from time to time.

No comments: