Monday, June 13, 2011

100 days

Alhamdulilah, had 100 days tahlil for my beloved mom..We had tahlil and mawlid aka Ustaz Taha Suhaimi style which we followed the book he compiled. mashaAllah, suddenly I remembered the days my late dad used to bring me to visit the late ustaz Taha at Ipoh lane. Back then the majlis was jam packed with huge crowds. Along the reading of kalimah tauhid la illa ha illAllah nearly shed my tears as I hold back my emotions. I didnt know my Mak Long had a good voice reading the mawlid Berzajni (Should have record her voice). She really sound like those hafizah reading the Quran. The Qiyam was also extra special with the soothing majority voice reading 'Marhaban Ahlan wa Sahlan'. From that moment my heart sank deeper, emotion running wild, as if i saw the visual of the past. may Allah accept our gifts of reading the tahlil, Quran and Mawlid for our mom, Hjh Maznah bte Semawi. And may Allah forgive her...We are sinners ya Rasulluah, help us the Noble one, the light of this earth that evade darkness..

No comments: